Tim’s Aircraft Engines Inc. can perform a complete engine overhaul on your Continental or Lycoming engine to meet customers needs. By having customer involvement in the engine overhaul process allows customers to get what they want out of a custom engine overhaul by selecting options such as cylinder type, camshaft new or reconditioned, accessories etc. We can also perform Prop Strike Inspection or any repairs needed for your aircraft piston engine.
We can also overhaul or repair your cylinders. We have a well equipped cylinder department that works on all current engine models and some oldies. Usual turn around is 2 to 5 days depending on work load. Exchange cylinders are available for those who need it ASAP. Following is a list of other services we perform.
- Engine Overhaul
- Engine Prop Strike
- Cylinder Overhaul & Repair
- NDT Magnetic Particle Level II
- NDT Liquid Pentrant Level II
- NDT Ultrasonic IAW MSB 96-10
- Crankshaft Balance Verification
- Conn. Rod & Rocker Arm Reconditioning
- Starter Adapter Overhaul & Repair
- New & Serviceable Part Sales
We are also a Supplier of the following Parts Manufactures:
Continental, Lycoming, Superior Air Parts, ECI, Sky-tec, Hartzell, Kelly Aerospace, Champion, Slick, Skytronics.